Re: How I got permission to post VisiCalc

Author:Howard Hansen
Posted:7/20/1999; 2:34:54 PM
Topic:How I got permission to post VisiCalc

What a terrific idea! Thanks, Dan, for being persistent and making this happen.

I always knew about VisiCalc as the precursor to the spreadsheets I started on (MultiPlan and 1-2-3), but it's a realy thrill to have a copy of the real McCoy and see how far we have (and haven't) come.

But now I want more. I'd like to see the source code for VC and other products. Hey Dave, get Symantec to give you the sources for MORE so we can get a real outliner on the PC!