Debugging and viewXMLText

Author:Cameron Martin
Posted:7/21/1999; 8:35:09 AM
Topic:Problems registering?

I'm trying to debug why my channel is not parsing correctly.

Is it possible to have the view XML feature turned back on so that we can interpret the error messages a little easier than counting characters?

Any other suggestions how I can debug this message -- certainly the file is well-formed, although I'm not so sure about dtd conformance

"Poorly formed XML text, we were expecting a tag. (At character #317.)"