Re: Eric Soroos's Frontier MailServer

Author:Eric Soroos
Posted:7/28/1999; 12:15:39 PM
Topic:Eric Soroos's Frontier MailServer

Thanks for the wonderful review, Brent.

One of the things that probably escaped mention last night is that I can save incoming messages into a discussion group. There is a post delivery filter that does the minor parsing required, then shoves it into a DG. I'm not sure if anyone is using that code right now, but it does work to the point of being able to email images into a discussion group.

I'd also like to add that at least for the time being, I've got the ScriptMeridian list availiable for people to check out the web<->mail interface.

That link is long gone... Sorry.

Thanks

eric