Re: IM: Location, Location, Location

Author:Doc Searls
Posted:8/1/1999; 1:23:31 PM
Topic:IM: Location, Location, Location

Great summary, great analysis. Wish I had more time to chat about it.

To me the best thing about any of these is that I can turn them off, which I tend to do when their subagendas (invariably variants of the unkillable TV/publishing/advertising one-to-many economic model) get too annoyning.

Message to all of 'em: it's my friggin' screen, and if you want me to like you, maximize the only three things I want: utility, choice and respect.

For an enlargement of that attitude, check out http://www2.ecst.csuchico.edu/~atman/attention-fat-bastards.html.

Doc Searls