Re: Amy Wohl on Instant Messaging

Author:Wesley Felter
Posted:8/2/1999; 1:50:15 PM
Topic:Amy Wohl on Instant Messaging

We already have big public servers (the DNS root servers), and a model to pay for them (want a domain? it's $35/year), and non-profit organizations can already get free DNS entries in the .us domain. So if I was really cheap I could probably get felter.austin.tx.us for free. No taxes needed. (But what else would you expect to hear from an anarcho-capitalist?)

I sense that I'm starting to repeat myself...