Re: Deep Linking

Author:Lawrence Lee
Posted:8/9/1999; 3:35:28 PM
Topic:Deep Linking

Some sites already have an unreadable deepLink.txt file. Look under copyright notice.

"To link to an article on InfoWorld Electric, send an e-mail request to Meera Srinivas at meera_srinivas@infoworld.com with the URL of the InfoWorld content you want to link to. If your request is approved, we will ask you to confirm back to us the exact URL of the place on your site where we can find the link."

<http://www.infoworld.com/cgi-bin/displayStat.pl?/readerservices/permissions.htm#link2>