Re: Deep Linking

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:8/10/1999; 9:16:49 AM
Topic:Deep Linking

This whole thing seems kinda silly. If you dont want a site to deep link to yours, simply check the http referrer, and have some kind of cgi that redirects them to the page you want. If you dont want a page framed by another, a simple 3 line javascript in the head of a page defeats that as well (reading, if I'm in a frameset, redirect to my page without the frameset).