Re: Top 25 DG Messages [Sneak preview]

Author:Mike Duffy
Posted:8/13/1999; 10:15:16 AM
Topic:Top 25 DG Messages [Sneak preview]

Two things:

1. I second the earlier request for the ability to read a thread. Using the back button to make sure I've seen everything is getting old.

2. Using a moving average (possibly weighted) instead of absolute read count is more interesting in some ways, and better than just counting reads during the past N days. I want to know what has been most popular, but also what is most popular *recently*.

Thanks to those who make this all possible.