Re: NYT: IM battle, MS employee masqueraded a Ind. Consultant

Author:Sidney Markowitz
Posted:8/13/1999; 11:58:06 AM
Topic:Yusuf Mehdi on Instant Messaging

By coincidence, just minutes before I saw this message I read this posting on slashdot supposedly from a Microsoft employee talking about a similar past incident.

"Any other MS employee doing what Barkto did, or otherwise found to be deliberately misleading the public will be terminated on the spot"