Re: Software Quality--do we really care?

Author:Bill Seitz
Posted:8/13/1999; 2:24:33 PM
Topic:Software Quality--do we really care?

There are only a handful of Level5 organizations. There's a significant body of people who believe that the CMM model is "industrial/mechanical" in nature, and not appropriate to the most software development organizations. (How much does your design change before you finish building it?)

"Software Development" magazine represents both sides of this argument (of course, it's really a gradation) pretty well...