Re: Tough Guy's Don't Need to Care

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:8/18/1999; 5:33:40 AM
Topic:Webstandards starts petition:

What's the content of this message? You seem to be complaining about something. I am not the judge and jury. And you don't have to be a C developer to give money to people who are. If signing a petition makes you feel happy, then go for it. Whatever turns you on. But I don't think it's going to change anything at Microsoft. I could be wrong! Have a nice day.