Re: How I got permission to post VisiCalc

Author:Dan Bricklin
Posted:8/25/1999; 3:12:43 PM
Topic:How I got permission to post VisiCalc

In response to posting listing his web site and writing my experiences with posting old software, Dennis Ritchie of C and Unix fame sent me a letter with his experiences which I posted:

http://www.bricklin.com/history/dmrletter.htm

And I thought having one company involved (Lotus or Symantec) was hard!