Re: Next clonemaker, Compaq

Author:Joe
Posted:8/25/1999; 4:42:11 PM
Topic:Next clonemaker, Compaq

I agree that HP's have a lot of proprietary components compared to other PC makers, except for maybe those home-user compaqs and IBM Aptivas.

I think it's funny that you criticize HP for being proprietary having said "Long live the Mac!" two paragraphs before. You'd be looking at an AS/400 before you saw a more proprietary machine than the latest macs :->