downloading drivers (Re: Compaq DOA &c)

Author:mat wrigley
Posted:8/25/1999; 5:33:25 PM
Topic:Next clonemaker, Compaq

i needed to move an imoega buz but didn't have the installation disc... there is no driver on the iomega site, just an update... that's not too easy to say with certainty, such is the navigation situation there... i gave it my best shot...

i needed a card on the other machine badly... solution... fork out for a new card! (well, two actually - the first one had compatability issues, but that's another story)...

fill out the "can't find what you're looking for? - contact us" box, you get...

NO THANKSPAGE field found

back...

then the 'help us to improve our site' link lets you fill in yer email so as to have the possibility of being randomly picked for a survey!!!

i just fired an e off, guessing the addy as 'support@'... let's see what happens...

meanwhile, browsing for the driver i came across this...

"Iomega has decided it will not ship any additional units of the Buz™ Multimedia Producer for the PC to its distribution channels. However, Iomega will continue to support the product — if you buy one you can continue to count on Iomega's outstanding customer support."

sounds like a good mission statement... will try and post chocolate milk's 'actions speak louder than words' tomorrow...

good night!

tops