Sawtooth / G4 machines

Author:Eric Soroos
Posted:8/31/1999; 9:05:22 AM
Topic:Gentlemen start your clocks

He's going to do a demo of altivec g4/photoshop against dual p3/smid photoshop and be 2x as fast.

Then he will jump through a hoop holding a desktop machine and say, Oh well, I guess we need a power cord for this one. At this point the reality distortion field will kick in and all of the people in the audience will throw credit cards up on the stage.

At least that's my guess.

eric