Re: 130 RSS newsfeeds from Moreover.com

Author:Dori Smith
Posted:8/31/1999; 11:32:32 PM
Topic:130 RSS newsfeeds from Moreover.com

Can we see what your email looks like?

Here's what I got today:

Hello,

I'm writing to let you know that we've added your RSS channel to StartsHere, our new web news site.

You can view you channel at:

http://theweb.startshere.net/index.phtml?channel=163

and you can see information about how we've categorised your channel and how often we fetch it at:

http://theweb.startshere.net/channelinfo.phtml?channel=163

StartsHere is still in beta testing at the moment and we'd really like to hear your comments. Please email me at admin@startshere.net if you have any suggestions on improving StartsHere, issues with how we're using your channel or if you know of any other channels you'd like to see on StartsHere.

Thanks,

Ian Davis
StartsHere Admin
http://theweb.startshere.net/