Re: 130 RSS newsfeeds from Moreover.com

Author:Dori Smith
Posted:9/1/1999; 8:28:47 PM
Topic:130 RSS newsfeeds from Moreover.com

Dori, for background, is your "channel" an XML file or is it the result of reading your HTML and converting it to XML?

An XML file.

I believe that he found it via my.userland.com, btw, as it wasn't through me telling them about it. If you've looked at it since, you might have notice that it's not exactly the world's most interesting page.