Re: Road to Corazon

Author:Oliver Wrede
Posted:9/5/1999; 3:34:04 PM
Topic:www.userland.com

Fine. I just tested the code for suites.dg

I switched the prefs over to edit discuss.userland.com - I edited message Number 10599 -- I used IDB docRenderer to render my outline.

  1. the HTML gets translated (and is visible in the message!)
  2. re-editing the message will bring up the message without the outline structure but with the HTML I actually do not want to edit! If I save the message again - my renderer will apply new HTML to the already existing....

I think you will have to keep the messages as the original outlines together with the HTMLed version!?

Oliver