Re: Can it really be true?

Author:Christopher Short
Posted:9/6/1999; 3:39:37 PM
Topic:Can I script Outlook Express or Eudora?

but it looks like OE is not scriptable in Windows

Yes that is correct - OE has no COM components. It is not possible for Dave's wish to come true for OE.

Of course, if he switches to Outlook (which will read his OE mailboxes), it will then be possible. I don't know how, I only figured out how to script a message through OE last year playing around, I never figured out how to read a message off the server.

I'm user the people on microsoft.public.scripting.wsh newsgroup will be able to help though.

Christopher