Re: Script possibilities...

Author:Ken Kennedy
Posted:9/7/1999; 7:53:21 AM
Topic:Can I script Outlook Express or Eudora?

Well, if you'd PREFER it...*wink*. I'll certainly write the perl, because I could use it myself at work (I use Outlook here...). And then I can try and re-write it in Frontier, as a learning experience! Fun both ways!

I always enjoy a new project...and perfect timing! I moved in with my fiance this weekend (wedding the 18th of Sept.), and so I'm re-setting up my PCs in my computer room. Excellent time to "open the hood" and dink around with stuff...