Re: Summary of recent XML-RPC developments

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/7/1999; 4:12:39 PM
Topic:Summary of recent XML-RPC developments

To help encourage compatability, you could trademark a logo, and only allow implementations who passed a compatability test to display the logo. Please don't trademark the phrase "XML-RPC" itself, since it is already the generic term for this protocol.

Just to allay anyone's fear, we will not do either of these things. I think some of the members of the XML-RPC community are more zealous about compatibility than I am (but not by much).