Re: Filemaker Pro Mail Archiving Solution

Author:Ben Griffiths
Posted:9/8/1999; 2:25:45 PM
Topic:Can I script Outlook Express or Eudora?

I've written an (extremely) simple Filemaker Pro database that uses Applescript to run through messages in Outlook Express, archives and deletes them based on simple conditions - messages over 7 days old, etc.

I'll make it available if someone can lend me a spot of ftp space.

Ben