Re: the hidden unhidden

Author:Samuel Reynolds
Posted:9/10/1999; 2:27:45 PM
Topic:the hidden unhidden

Please note that these are the Mac versions of the shortcuts! And here are a few more:

NAVIGATING THRU OUTLINES

2. The Enter (Keypad-Enter) key takes you into edit mode and puts the cursor at the end of the line, or takes you out of edit mode. (I use this so much that I get in trouble when I'm editing C++ code on the Unix box--I hit Enter twice to go to the end of the line!)

CMD-DOUBLE-CLICKING

1. Hold down the cmd key and double click on a name.

2. If it's the name of an object database cell, Frontier will take you there.

If it's a URL, Frontier tells your browser to load it.
If it's a filespec, Frontier opens it in the Finder.

BTW: this heading appears twice.

CMD-ENTER "DIVES"
. . .
CMD-SHIFT-ENTER DOES THE OPPOSITE

If you hold down the Option key as well, the current window closes.

TO SET A BREAKPOINT, CMD-CLICK ON THE WEDGE NEXT TO THE LINE

Or click on the line and hit Cmd-K (Ctrl-K on Windows).

IN OUTLINES, CMD-U,D,R,L ARE KEYS TO FAST REORGS

Tab is the same as Cmd-R.

- Sam