Re: My Atrieva Story

Author:Matt Ocko
Posted:9/13/1999; 11:53:11 PM
Topic:My Atrieva Story

Dave, I guess your story has a happy ending, because I have tried to ensure from day one that the Atrieva system has an open back-end with a clearly defined API. Whether with plain-vanilla XML-RPC or with SOAP, I am pretty sure that within the next four or five months, Frontier/Manilla/Dave-zilla (or whatever else you're cooking up) users will be able to treat Atrieva as transparent net storage -- with sharing, security, hierarchical folders, etc. etc.

- Matt Ocko