Re: Kudos on SOAP

Author:John Jensen
Posted:9/14/1999; 8:32:41 AM
Topic:Kudos on SOAP

Emacs! He does go for all the wizzy tools. Most of my pages were written in vi. OK, sometimes perl, and sometimes plain old C. I think I like XML-RPC, though I don't consider myself enough of an XML guru to have a srong opinion. At my non-guru level, I sometimes wondered if named values and sparse messages could have been emphasized for such communications. Perhaps this is what SOAP does?