Re: New Third Voice version out

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/14/1999; 9:32:39 PM
Topic:New Third Voice version out

I'm confused. Step by step, what is Third Voice doing?

This is what I heard: "They install a proxy server on the client machine and reconfigure the browser to talk to that server."

You say they make modifications. What mods do they make? Do they put my site inside a frame? A screen shot might help, I have not installed Third Voice, and I don't plan to. But I guess we'd better learn enough about it to understand what's going on.