Re: New Third Voice version out

Author:Fredrik Lundh
Posted:9/15/1999; 11:05:53 AM
Topic:New Third Voice version out

My question is, why use Third Voice to attach annotations, when Dave provides a discussion forum where you can do the same thing

maybe because its harder to do that anonymously, you're reaching a mixed audience instead of just a bunch of third voice zealots, and you might even have to think before you post. some people find that very scary, as we've seen on slashdot lately...