Re: Possible Good Uses for Local Proxy

Author:Jason Levine
Posted:9/15/1999; 12:44:56 PM
Topic:New Third Voice version out

Dave --

Now that a light bulb is shining brightly above me on this one, I have an envisioned idea.

First step: a basic Frontier proxy server, simply sits on port X (probably 80, since that way, it would be firewall-friendly) and acts like a proxy.

Second step: callbacks in the proxy server to allow:

Third step: bask in the glory of an awesome community project.

How does this sound?