Re: New Third Voice version out

Author:Sam Yates
Posted:9/15/1999; 1:45:43 PM
Topic:New Third Voice version out

Not that I am an advocate of mindlessly trashing someone's site, but there is the issue of whether your post will be viewed or not.

As Dave has made clear numerous times, this is *his* forum, and if he does not care for either what someone says or how they say it, he can simply remove it (obviously well within the rights of any webmaster).

I think the point of 3rd voice is that you don't have to worry about the repercussions from negative comments, which seems to bring out the worst in a lot of people, but maybe an interesting comment here or there, that may otherwise not have been made. See the rational behind the "Anonymous Coward" postings at http://www.slashdot.org