Invisible World's XML

Author:Philip Suh
Posted:9/17/1999; 7:38:18 AM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

Maybe Invisible World's XML really is invisible ;-)

I'm a web developer. I don't have time to wade through marketing bs. If Invisible World wants their technology and tools to take off, they better start speaking to the people that will actually use their stuff, and not to the vc's and ipo market.

A sure way to lose credibility is to hide the information I need to implement your ideas deep in your website, underneath layer upon layer of marketingspeak.

Where's the link on their site for developers?