Re: Invisible World's XML

Author:James Carlyle
Posted:9/17/1999; 9:51:06 AM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

I contacted Carl Malamud in April about the URLs for the Edgar database for xmlTree. He was non-committal then - I was hoping that it was a beta phase thing. Maybe they think that the Edgar data is simply too valuable to give away? But from reading their site, they were only using Edgar data for it's complexity, to test their commercial software products. I don't understand either.