Re: Exploring epinions

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/20/1999; 11:05:44 AM
Topic:Exploring epinions

You can't change your email address. I should put up a page about this on userland.com. That's the key to our database. Maybe we should have a way to do it. Someday. For now, start a new member record with your new email address.

Are you working at Epinions? It'll be great to get your stuff on the RSS network, that's more value for us, and more hits for you. Win-win.