Druthers: MS stays off Linux.

Author:John Jensen
Posted:9/24/1999; 7:21:02 PM
Topic:Windows apps on Linux: the real reason

If I had my druthers, MS would stay to their own course. They are just too big a monkey to share the bathwater. A little pushing and shoving, and everybody else is out of the tub.

Consider the pull Microsoft could have: "We are moving ahead on schedule for the release of MS Office 10.0 for Linux. A list of compatible Linux distributions will be available shortly ... it looks like RedHat is not Office compatible, again!"

John