Re: Enforce the rule --

Author:Jeremy Bowers
Posted:9/27/1999; 5:11:48 PM
Topic:Windows apps on Linux: the real reason

It is barely possible to detect Third Voice at this point. The plug-in component of Third Voice for Netscape doesn't show up in the document.plugins collection, so you have to detect the changes made to the document.

Detecting Third Voice, esgear, Utok, and all the rest is pretty much an impossibility. The field is already too large to keep track of. I'm going to pull the solutions off my page as soon as I get around to it, they just offer a false sense of security at this point.