Re: Channel Display Problem

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/28/1999; 10:48:44 AM
Topic:Channel Display Problem

For some reason there is no htmlRendering in your table on the aggregator. I just checked a bunch of other channels and they're displaying OK. Now I have to understand what's different about your channel. Can you think of anything? There's got to be a reason for this. And thanks for the report. I think from here-on, help from other people is going to be instrumental in shaking out the problems.