Building a new airport

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/28/1999; 6:08:16 PM
Topic:Channel Display Problem

Following up, I went thru all the channels on the channel chooser page and found that only four of about three hundred had problems.

Normally these errors wouldn't cause My.UserLand to barf so badly, but in these cases, it didn't have any old data to display, since the outage happened while the system was in limbo.

Describing to a friend what we're doing here the last week or so, I said It's like building a new airport while the planes are taking off and landing. It's a new experience, far more tense than I care for. So many chance to break things!