Re: DigitalMe - from novell

Author:Ned T. Baugh
Posted:10/8/1999; 5:16:16 AM
Topic:DigitalMe - from novell

It will be interesting to see exactly how this shakes out. I hadn't seen that Wired article before, but Novell has been trying to get their directory (NDS) into the spotlight as much as possible before MS Active Directory comes out. They're trying to partner with as many big players as possible too (AOL, Citibank, etc).

In the context of this site, I'm curious to see what people think (if anything) about Novell's implementation of XML to deploy NDS. (see http://www.novell.com/products/nds/dirxml/index.html for their company info on the project).