Re: XML-DEV message

Author:Ken Kennedy
Posted:10/8/1999; 9:18:46 AM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

> Yeah, and in one of the responses was a nightmarish message saying

> what we needed were more requirements documents not more specs.

HA! You just gotta wonder sometimes...*grin*. Well, I've gotten married, moved into my new place, gotten everything organized (thanks mainly to my wonderful wife), and gotten my ADSL connection up and running now...all in the past month! (It's been busy...). Time to do some hacking!! Oh yeah, going caving all day tomorrow...uh...*wink*...there's always Sunday!