Re: Macromedia's Project Whirlwind - info:

Author:John Belew
Posted:10/8/1999; 11:53:45 AM
Topic:Macromedia's Project Whirlwind - info:

I've already had an opportunity to speak with the Project Whirlwind team. Number one on our list of must have's was XML-RPC support. Unfortunately, I think the whole value of MacroMedia's project is in question due to yesterday's annoucement that they partnering with BroadVision.