Re: Macromedia's Project Whirlwind - info:

Author:Taras
Posted:10/8/1999; 3:23:51 PM
Topic:Macromedia's Project Whirlwind - info:

1) What exactly *is* Whirlwind?

2) It's not too hard to make a xmlrpc interface for DW on Win32. It would use WinInet API and MSXML. Making a DLL to plug into DW om Win32 is pretty straightforward. Ok, I really like DW (and other MM tools) but have 0% clue about Frontier. What would people want to do with a XMLRPC (or SOAP) bridge in DreamWeaver? Just give me some examples like "It would be really nice if I could do..."

Cheers.