Re: Today's scriptingNews Outline

Author:Daniel Berlinger
Posted:10/12/1999; 9:43:35 AM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

But I can't go for the subway series, it's gotta be Red Sox. (It's been even longer since the Red Sox won the World Series.) This is a huge departure for me -- I'm normally a die-hard Yankees fan -- but I can't in good conscience endorse them this year.

I can't argue about the Wells' trade -- and karmicly -- look how poorly Clemens pitched for the Yankees, but Pedro is the only serious pitcher the Sox have and he can't pitch until deep into this series.

I think it is going to be the Yankees in the WS and on the other side, I always root for the underdog and the Mets are 2.5:1 against. I believe!