Re: Will Epinions Be the Next Amazon?

Author:Henri Asseily
Posted:10/12/1999; 7:42:40 PM
Topic:Will Epinions Be the Next Amazon?

I too like the simplicity of the epinions website, and the concept of people rating other people. And if you you like epinions, check out our newest release of bizrate.com (http://www.bizrate.com). We launched it on saturday, and in addition to our customer ratings of websites, you can now read actual customer comments on their purchase experiences, as well as search for products and get rebates.

All in one :-)

Henri henri@bizrate.com