Re: CORBA vs. COM/AppleEvents/XML-RPC...

Author:Paul Snively
Posted:10/29/1999; 10:47:20 AM
Topic:CORBA vs. COM/AppleEvents/XML-RPC...

Dennis Peterson wrote:

To Uptime? That's just a service to periodically check if your site is working. Or do you mean he's not adding it to ACS?

Well, Dave originally posted that he'd love to see Uptime support it, so I asked specifically about Uptime, but of course doing that as a one-off of ACS wouldn't make much sense.

The flip side of the coin is that, hey, ACS is Open Source: if you like ACS and like XML-RPC, add the support to ACS yourself (note that I'm saying this as much to myself as to anyone else). If that were to be done, and done well, it might get rolled into the canonical ACS code at some future date.