ColdFusion, WDDX, and XML-RPC

Author:Renee Landrum
Posted:11/1/1999; 1:49:40 PM
Topic:How to populate a DB from a RSS channel in Cold Fusion

You can totally use our DG for Cold Fusion stuff, esp as it relates to RSS and XML-RPC/SOAP. I'm finding these messages very educational, I'm sure others are too. We love to learn, esp about other environments. It would be even better if you could provide links to docs on the Allaire site.

We could, for example, provide a WDDX interface for RSS content. I'm working on the back-end now, totally rebuilding it to make it more reliable and to concentrate the code so we can provide more back-end features.

Have you made any progress on building a WDDX interface? I'm working on building an RSS system in ColdFusion, and it would be so much more elegant to use WDDX than XML-RPC.

srl
renee@imslink.com