Re: "Too many editors" vs. "cluetrain manifesto"

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:11/3/1999; 9:47:59 AM
Topic:"Too many editors" vs. "cluetrain manifesto"

Good question, but wrong location. This is not a customer service environment. No one here pays for access to this forum, therefore no one here is a customer.

Now if you had asked that question about our Frontier user's mail list or the DG for Frontier users, I would have an answer.

As long as the customer addresses us and other customers with professional respect, we listen. We may not always have a response.

And we have found ways to increase the amount of responsiveness, by compensating expert users for helping less expert users. I'm not sure if the Cluetrain guys anticipated this. We buy professional help for our customers by "upgrading" the most experienced and thoughtful ones.