Re: Frontier support confusion

Author:technosmurf
Posted:11/3/1999; 4:18:05 PM
Topic:Help: How to make logbrowser show day's worth of hits?

Hi,

Fredrik Lundh writes: > did you read the "policy" page? (look to the left)

Cool. I just read the policy page. I understand the separation between the two discussion groups now. Thanks for showing me.

I think the main reason why I confused both DG's as one is because when I perform a search for previous tech support postings at search.userland.com, the postings show up in the form of: discuss.userland.com/msgReader$xx

Since all of the past tech support answers (which have been very good so far) are displayed in the discuss.userland.com domain, I thought that current tech support can be reached through the same place.

Maybe you can direct the new Frontier user to the proper place by placing a message on the Search page: "For current tech support, please post your questions to frontier.userland.com/discuss/"

--tony