Re: Ancient Geeks

Author:John W.
Posted:11/6/1999; 11:14:58 PM
Topic:Ancient Geeks

I disagree with your sentiments regarding Judge Jackson's findings. I absolutely BELIEVE in Capitalism and despise excessive governmental regulations.

But...in this instance, I believe the case against Microsoft is justified. I believe that as a consumer, I WOULD be better off today if Microsoft hadn't acted the way they have since 1995.

I also believe that Microsoft would be BETTER OFF if they engaged in some of the practices they are engaging in today...ie SOAP, etc.