Re: Comparison of Cocoon and Frontier

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:11/9/1999; 1:51:09 PM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

I'm not sure what this means, but I like it.

BTW, 6.1 is coming out great. I just saw the Advanced Site Prefs page, and it's a hummer! Can you imagine a CSS, JavaScript site all edited thru a web browser? And it stays up, doesn't crash, doesn't leak, no semaphore locks. Just hummmmmmmmms.

Reading that Cold Fusion review made me realize how far all this diggin has gotten us.