Re: Manila: wow!!

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:11/13/1999; 10:24:48 AM
Topic:Manila: wow!!

This deserves some explanation. We seeded a testers list with a preliminary build of the 6.1 virgin app. I gather it worked for Costis. We are all very buzzed about Manila. Lots of great stuff happening now. I even know a handful of Frontier community people who have quit their day jobs and are starting businesses around Manila. Exciting times. This is where we were headed with Aretha, Betty and Nirvana. Manila is the next step. Frontier on the Internet. Voila. Almost. ";->"