Re: Rewrite of surveys.userland.com

Author:John VanDyk
Posted:11/15/1999; 12:59:27 PM
Topic:Rewrite of surveys.userland.com

Just make sure you enter the title correctly the first time.

http://surveys.userland.com/run/jvandyk@iastate.edu/doInfantsAffectYourProgrammingStye

I entered Stye instead of Style and found that after I'd created the survey, I couldn't edit its title, presumably because the URL is based on the title rather than on an ID number.

In retrospect, there are probably quite a few programmers who work in styes. I guess in that case, it would depend on whether or not you work from home.